Africa is home to significant cultural resources and heritage thus making archaeology and cultural heritage material considerations in the development process. The historic environment is typically a key component of environmental impact assessments and planning applications.
At EMC, we are well prepared to help you understand the cultural heritage issues surrounding your project.
We specialize in understanding and meeting the needs of our clients to help them comply with the requirements of heritage legislation and planning policies while meeting best practice, standards and guidance for the heritage sector. Our in-house services can be offered directly to your organization or as a part of an integrated team of specialists.
With EMC, your project is in the hands of qualified, highly experienced experts.
- Heritage statements
- Technical specification
- Expert witness
- Negotiation with statutory authorities
- Environmental impact assessments
- Geophysical surveys
- Site investigations
- Historic building recording
- Advice on property acquisitions and planning applications
- Mitigation strategies
- Archaeological desk-based assessments
- Scheduled monument and listed building consent applications