Our experts are registered with Kenya’s Department of Occupational Safety and Health (DOSH) to undertake all forms of emission measurements including OSH.
Therefore if you need air, noise, or vibration impact assessment but lack the resources at EMC we have a team of specialist acousticians from a variety of backgrounds that provides clients with a broad range of regulatory and industrial services.
The EMC acoustics team has substantial experience of managing and delivering projects ranging from architectural acoustic design, planning support, environmental permitting through to large-scale environmental impact assessments. EMC’s exposure to large-scale projects provides the team with experience of interpreting and working with national and international guidance, standards and legislation.
EMC’s consultants have a track record of providing clients with efficient and innovative ways of solving a host of noise and vibration problems. By choosing EMC, you will receive a cost-effective and professional service with measured advice provided in a way suitable for the intended audience.
- Noise assessments for planning applications
- Building and architectural acoustics consultancy services (design and compliance) for educational, health care and other commercial developments
- Environmental noise and vibration monitoring (baseline, investigatory and compliance), short and long term
- Computational noise modelling (SoundPlan, CATT and CadnaA)
- Rail and road traffic noise modelling and predictions
- Sound insulation tests for walls and floors
- Industrial noise assessments and noise control (planning and environmental permitting)
- Structural vibration assessments and vibration isolation
- Occupational noise monitoring and consultancy
- Wind farm noise assessments
- Noise and vibration for construction and demolition works and construction noise management plan production
- Technical specialist for public inquiries and hearings