An Energy Management System is a fundamental tool for how your organisation identifies, plans and implements energy savings and improvements. Key principles of a best-practice Energy Management Systems are essential to establish and operate an effective system.
EMC’s Energy Management Systems consultants can assist your organisation to implement key principals in order to:
- Ensure the Energy Management System processes and procedures comply with legal and contractual energy requirements.
- Integrate your Energy Management System with other management systems such environmental management as (ISO14001) and quality management (ISO9001) systems.
- Empower employees to develop and implement new initiatives that improve energy performance.
- Establish continuity and consistency in energy management.
- Develop and implement an effective system in line with the international standard ISO 50001:2011
- Increase profit through more efficient energy operations
- Establish comprehensive and realistic processes to monitor energy use and resources
- Align your Energy Management System with existing corporate policies and processes
- Increase business value by acknowledging the importance of energy