EMC offers a full range of professional services to assist in all aspects of hydrology, flood risk, drainage and water quality management. From initial investigations and due diligence to detailed assessments and monitoring, we have the necessary skills to help.
Our team of engineers, scientists, ecologists and project managers focus on understanding your specific business demands and technical requirements. We work with you as a partner to deliver technically proficient, innovative solutions that ensure a sustainable solution is delivered on time and within budget.
With years of experience, we are skilled in combining engineering, environmental and economic skills to support decision makers in pre-empting and coping with flood risk. We are experienced at developing and applying network management tools and technologies for flood risk mitigation. We are also experts in hydrological studies, asset management, water quality compliance and the Water Act.
- Flood risk management
- Surface and foul water drainage assessment and design
- Water resources assessments
- Hydrological assessments
- Floodplain modelling and mapping
- Hydrogeological assessments, including the use of geological plans and boreholes
- Water quality advice
- Asset management consultation
- Water Framework Directive assessments